Your accounts are right at your fingertips with Online Banking from Blue Sky Bank.
Manage your day-to-day finances (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year) from the comfort of home, work or anywhere you have Internet access.
- Get account information
- View statements
- Search recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit Checks
- Make loan payments
View your monthly checking account statements online with our free electronic statements!
We will send you an e-mail when your statement is ready. To view your statement, simply open the PDF attachment and log on to our secure site using your password. In addition to eliminating the risk of paper statements being lost or stolen in the mail, you will also be able to:
- View, print and save statements right to your computer
- View check images
- eStatements are paperless, so they are environmentally friendly!
Online Bill Pay
No Checks, No Stamps, No Envelopes. Now there’s a better way to pay your bills!
Imagine paying all of your monthly bills – from your mortgage to your credit cards – online. You can pay bills immediately or on a recurring basis. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s secure. You’ll probably wonder why you paid bills the “old fashioned” way for so long.
Access your accounts easily anytime, anywhere with our 24-hour Bank-by-Phone (877) 970-2265. It is free, secure, and convenient!
Here are just a few of the many things you can do with Bank-by-Phone. Follow simple voice mail instructions to:
- Check account balances
- Review recent transactions
- See if a check has cleared
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
Take care of just about everything you would at the branch, but on your phone – check your current balance, transfer funds, pay bills, make loan payments and more!
You must be enrolled in online banking first and you will use the same username and password to sign on to mobile banking.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Mobile Text Banking is also available.
Text Banking puts banking basics at your fingertips! Get quick access to account information via text messaging.
- Log on to online banking.
- Under the “Account Summary” section, click on “Mobile Banking,” and check the accounts you’d like to enroll in mobile banking.
- Click “Continue to Mobile Banking,” then on “Enroll Device.”
- Enter your cell phone number and carrier (U.S. Cellular, etc), view and accept the terms and conditions, then click “Continue.”
- An enrollment summary will then be displayed – here, choose the mobile banking options you’d like to use. Then click “Continue.”
- You’ll see a page with activation information. A text message (SMS) will be sent to your device.
- To complete the activation, reply to the message with activiation code displayed on the activation information page. These codes are good for 24 hours, so make sure you reply within a day’s time. If the code is entered correctly, a mesage will be displayed indicating text message enrollment has been successful.
Use the following commands to access your account.
- Type B for a summary of available balances for all accounts
- H to view a summary of recent transactions per account
- C to view all eligible commands