Savings and Investments
Regardless of the state of the economy, it’s vital to save for the future. Whether it’s your child’s first savings account or you’re investing money for retirement, Blue Sky Bank has a savings option to meet your needs.
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
- All withdrawals over 3 per month are assessed a $1.00 per item charge
- Interest is calculated on the daily balance, based on posted rates and paid quarterly. If the balance in the account falls below $100.00, a $3.00 service charge for that month will be assessed. Additionally, the account will not earn interest for any day the balance is below $100.00.
Special Savings Account
This account is for customers age 18 years and younger and those 62 years and over. $1.00 minimum balance requirement to open.
Money Market Accounts
- $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open
- Tiered interest rates (subject to change daily)
- Limit of 6 withdrawals per month
- A fee of $5.00 per item may apply to such transactions over the Federally regulated limit of six. If the balance in the account falls below $2,500.00, a $15 service charge, for that month, will be assessed. Additionally, the account will not earn interest for any day the balance is below $2,500.00.
Rates and terms vary depending on amount of deposit and term. Please call (918) 712-4700, (918) 287-4111, or (918) 358-5004 and ask for a New Accounts Representative or come by one of our locations.
Whatever your IRA needs are, we can offer custom solutions to fit your needs. Whether you are making a normal yearly contribution, a transfer or rollover, Blue Sky Bank offers both Traditional and Roth IRA’s. We put all of our IRA’s into Certificates of Deposits to maximize growth while being FDIC insured.