Is there anything you can’t do from a computer these days? Cash Management provides you with access to important account information from home, the office, or anywhere else with a computer and an internet connection. This Internet based financial platform combines user friendly functionality with a variety of banking tools so you can complete your business banking needs with ease and efficiency.
What can Cash Management do?
- View your transaction history and inclearing checks
- Perform account transfers between your Blue Sky Bank business accounts
- Make loan payments to your Blue Sky Bank a loan
- View and download your monthly statement
- Originate electronic ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions for your employees’ payroll (direct deposit) or for collecting payments from your customers (direct payments)
Your Security is our priority!
Cash Management utilizes the industry’s highest security standards, including state-of-the-art encryption, multi-factor authentication, dual control, Time Restrict and IP Restrict. See one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives for more information about our layered security options.
Access your accounts easily anytime, anywhere with our 24-hour Bank-by-Phone (877) 970-2265. It is free, secure, and convenient!
Here are just a few of the many things you can do with Bank-by-Phone. Follow simple voice mail instructions to:
- Check account balances
- Review recent transactions
- See if a check has cleared
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
Blue Sky Bank originates and accepts both domestic and international wire transfers, on-line and in any branch.
Wire Transfer Fees:
- Incoming Wire Domestic – $5.00
- Outgoing Wire Domestic – $17.00
- Incoming Wire International – $35.00
- Outgoing Wire International – $50.00
Domestic wire cut off time 4:00pm. International wire cut of time 1:00pm. Any wire transfer instructions received after these times will be processed the next business day.
Incoming Wire Instructions
Blue Sky Bank
101 East 8th Street
Pawhuska, OK 74056
Please call any of our branches for a complete price list on all products and services.
With Blue Sky Bank’s ACH origination solution you can easily and securely collect or transfer funds on-line. ACH Origination is provided through Blue Sky’s Online Banking and provides a variety of benefits and multiple payment types:
ACH is the most cost-effective method for making payments. Use ACH to make a variety of electronic payments, such as payroll, vendor, and tax payments. With Blue Sky’s ACH solutions, you can automate and expedite collection of all your receivables.
- Easily originate ACH transactions as a function within our on-line banking solution
- Reduce risk of fraud and unauthorized access – multiple levels of security can be used when creating and originating ACH files that provide internal controls and audits.
- Streamline your accounts payable and receivable while improving cash flow forecasting by reducing checks (and potential check fraud).
- Spend less time reconciling by reducing check volume will make monthly reconciling fast and easy.
Consider the benefits of Blue Sky Bank’s ACH origination:
- Control timing: Control settlement timing of disbursements and collections.
- Set up automatic transactions: Schedule automatic generation of transactions for your review and release. Initiate and release batches from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Keep transaction info organized: Create and maintain your transaction database. View and/or print all ACH activity including audit report.
- Manage recurring payments: Deposit recurring payments for payroll direct deposit and vendor payments.
- Manage recurring collections: Execute recurring billings or collections from your customers, such as insurance premiums, monthly service fees, rent or lease payments, membership dues or charitable contributions.
- Consolidate funds from other accounts: Consolidate funds from remote bank accounts into a main operating account at Blue Sky Bank.
- Same day ACH processing available.